Welcome to Peninsula Baptist Church Weekday Preschool! Every child deserves a great start! We provide a safe and loving preschool environment for families with children 2 to 5 years of age. Caring, qualified teachers make it a priority to show God’s love to each child. Our large classrooms are equipped to stimulate social, physical, intellectual and spiritual growth through creative and fun hands on classroom experiences. We strive to balance educational success with age appropriate play. Come by and visit our facility conveniently located on Brawley School Road easily accessible to many surrounding neighborhoods.
Tuesday / Thursday $145.00
Wednesday / Friday $145.00
Older 2 year olds (2 by March 31st)
3 year olds (3 by August 31st)
4 year olds (4 by August 31st)
Transitional Kindergarten (5 by December 31st)
Registration Fee – $85 per child (due at time of registration). Tuition rates are due monthly. September payment is due the first day of school. 3-5 year olds must be fully potty trained. All cut off dates are firm and follow the local school system
We have an optional lunch bunch program for our 3’s, 4’s, and TK classes. The cost if $5 per lunch bunch and it’s generally offered twice per month (dates published at the beginning of the year). Children participating bring a packed lunch and stay until 12:50 pm.
We are excited you are interested in registering your preschooler! Registration for the 2018/2019 school year is complete as we have filled all of our classes. We are adding children to our waiting list at this time. If you would like to have your child on the waiting list simply email us their name, date of birth, your name, and a phone number to reach you. If any spot opens up we will begin calling families on the waiting list.
If you have any questions, please contact us at 704-663-7100 or email us.
* All registered students must provide our school with current shot records and a Physicians Statement by the beginning of the school year.
To provide a safe, happy environment in which children can play, learn and grow in the secure knowledge that Jesus loves them, while providing a ministry not only to the parents and children of Peninsula Baptist Church, but also to our community.
Peninsula Preschool is located at Peninsula Baptist Church in Mooresville, NC. Children will be in very large, bright classrooms with plenty of space for learning and play centers. There is a fun spacious playground featuring Noah’s Ark, which is always the children’s favorite. There is plenty of indoor play space for those rainy or cold days. In addition we have an extensive library of books, toys, and manipulatives to enhance each classroom table time. We also utilize the curbside drop-off in the morning and parent to teacher pick up at the end of the day.
- To teach children that Jesus loves them. To provide developmentally appropriate classes for children ages two to five by offering quality learning programs.
- To offer a safe, secure and happy environment to children, allowing them to learn self-respect, respect for others and independence.
- To teach children how to function in a social environment with the emphasis on sharing and caring for others while building their self-esteem.
- To offer parents of our church and community a program in which their children will thrive and in which they can place their complete trust.
- To provide a true preschool concept program. Children learn through hands on experiences and play.
- To utilize age-appropriate materials and curriculum to foster academic success. Our 4 year old classes and TK use the Letterland literacy curriculum which is used widely throughout the local school systems and allows for a smooth transition from preschool to kindergarten.
- To share Bible curriculum based on basic Christian concepts relatable to preschoolers. (friendship, kindness, thankfulness, Self Control, etc.) Christian beliefs are an undercurrent of our entire program and are incorporated in many different ways throughout the day.
- To use Music for learning and play! Music is a big part of our day.
- To encourage creativity through arts, crafts, and more! We incorporate free concept art (the child’s imagination at work) along with structured craft activities to balance creativity with learning how to follow steps preparing for kindergarten and beyond.
Download our What to Expect at PBC Preschool Guide to help you understand our year by year expectations.
PBC Preschool was a wonderful and fun learning experience for our son! He had talented and dedicated teachers all 3 years and we truly appreciate how they loved on him while helping him become a well rounded little boy ready for Kindergarten! – Christy
PBC Preschool provided both my children an excellent start to their educational career! The program offers a spiritual and educational balance that has prepared them for kindergarten. We are confident that our children were loved and cared for in my absence. The facility is warm, friendly, spacious and safe! The director and teachers are truly amazing! – Pete & Amy
PBC Preschool was a blessing to our family. The staff and teachers are amazing! I was confident that our children were more than ready for elementary school after receiving their preschool education at PBPS. We spent 7 straight years at this school and made friends with the staff and formed lifelong relationships with the teachers. Their education and playtime was the perfect balance for each of our children. I have referred many friends to enroll their children as well. I am sad that our “run” has expired and we now only have the lessons learned and the friendships made to carry on with us. – Amy
PBC Preschool has been a blessing to our family since 2006. Our kids had some of their best educational experiences while learning about Jesus at PBC Preschool. They are like family to us!!! – Kenny & Rebecca
“Each day I take my daughter to PBC Preschool I know she will be embraced with love and kindness. There has never been a day where I worried about her well-being or happiness while in the care of the wonderful staff.” – Jennifer