Special guests, Rob and Amy Rienow, will be leading a family conference October 18-20, 2019 at Peninsula. During the conference you will be encouraged and equipped to live out your marriage with a compelling Christian mission and to parent your children in view of the Great Commission.
Friday, October 18 - 6:00 - 8:00 pm
"Never Too Late"
- Helping empty nesters build relationships with their adult children.
Saturday, October 19 - 9:00 am - 12:30 pm
- Family Worship - Practical implementation.
- Biblical Manhood/Biblical Womanhood - split sessions
- Practical Implementation of Family Discipleship - Discipleship that reaches the heart, sibling relationships, forgiveness in the home.
Saturday, October 19 - 5:00 - 7:00 pm
- Dinner, worship, games, interactive family worship. Topics will cover forgiveness and honor.
Dr. Rob Rienow’s most important ministry is loving his wife Amy and partnering with her to lead their seven children to love God. He is the founder of Visionary Family Ministries, a pastor, international conference speaker, and the author of several books including Visionary Parenting and Visionary Marriage. When Rob is not fishing for men, he enjoys fishing for fish. The Rienow family lives in West Chicago, IL.